George’s Suite was originally named after George Brumder, the master of the house. This very spacious three-room suite is furnished almost entirely with antiques.
The bedroom includes a marble-topped dresser and table, settee and chairs, an exquisite carved birch ornamental fireplace, and queen-sized bed.
Spend a romantic evening in the adjacent whirlpool room and sitting area with ornamental oak fireplace.
Light the candles around the room and get ready for a cozy, romantic evening, or just relax and let all your cares soak away.
Cable Television, and a DVD player are included. In 2021 we added a new larger flat screen to the George Suite. Enjoy the spacious private bath with the original marble shower. This is the Bed and Breakfast’s largest suite, stay for a day, a weekend or longer.
• Two-room Suite
• King-sized bed
• Queen-sized bed in 2nd room
• Private in-suite bathroom
• Jacuzzi / Double-whirlpool
• 2 Large Flat-screen TVs
• Fire TV Stick – for access to streaming services
• DVD Player
• Electric fireplace
• Marble shower
• Popular with honeymooners
For additional info, phone … (414) 342-9767
* Monday – Sunday pricing based on an occupancy of two. $250 a night rate based on an occupancy of four.